Aunt Patty's Smoky Sautéed Vegetables
Posted on January 11, 2016
1 Tbsp Aunt Patty’s Red Palm Oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 Cup onion, minced
1 bell pepper, sliced
1 zucchini, cubed
1 Cup mushrooms, diced
1 1/2 Cups butternut squash, cubed
1/2 Cup organic black-eyed peas
1/2 tsp smoked salt
1/3 Cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat sauté pan on medium-high heat.
- Melt Aunt Patty’s Red Palm Oil in preheated sauté pan.
- Add garlic and onions, cook for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables, smoked salt and sun-dried tomatoes; Cook until tender.
- Remove from heat and serve
Season vegetables with lemon juice and garnish with sliced almonds or pecans.
Serve over rice or quinoa sautéed dressed with Aunt Patty’s Maguey Syrup or GloryBee® Honey to taste.