Banana Almond Overnight Oats
Posted on April 5, 2016
Your morning breakfast routine is about to get a little bit easier. Overnight oats are prepared in the evening, and ready to go in the morning - it's just that easy! These creamy, hearty oats are naturally sweet and and will keep you satisfied all morning.
4 tsp GloryBee Organic Raw Clover Blossom Honey
2 tsp ground flax
2 Cups old fashioned oats
3 Cups milk
4 Tbsp Aunt Patty's Organic Almond Butter
2 bananas, divided
- On a flat surface, place 4 bowls or glass jars with . Fill each with 1/2 tsp ground flax, 1/2 Cup oats and 1 Tbsp almond butter.
- Peel and mash one banana. Divide mashed banana into the four oat mixtures.
- Pour 3/4 Cup of milk over the banana and oat mixture and with a spoon, combine ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. When ready to eat, serve cold or warm up for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Slice remaining banana, top each oat mixture with banana slices and drizzle with 1 tsp of honey over the top. Combine and enjoy.
Make It Your Own: Try using chia seeds for an extra bit of crunch or add blueberries, strawberries or your other favorite fruits before eating.