Believe us when we say these sliders taste as good as they look. Simple to prepare ahead of the big game, and easy to pack for a tailgating win. Enjoy!
- 10-12 chicken tenderloins – seasoned with salt & pepper, grilled.
- 12 cheddar cheese slices
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, minced to a paste (about 1 tablespoon), plus 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- Bread and butter pickle slices
- 12 biscuits (we like this Aunt Patty’s Recipe but use what you like!)
- GloryBee Gourmet Habanero Honey
Grill chicken thighs – cut in half when done to fit on the biscuit.
In a small bowl, mix chopped chipotle chilies, adobo sauce and mayonnaise. Spread chipotle mayonnaise on split biscuits. Drop a dollop of habanero honey on the bottom biscuit half. Top each biscuit with chicken, slice of cheddar cheese, pickle chips. Serve immediately to your guests!