The mild, tropical flavor and slightly crystallized texture of this single-origin Fair Trade Coffee Blossom honey is available through a partnership with beekeeping cooperatives in the highland region of Chiapas, Mexico. Coffee Blossom Honey builds stability for small family farms, allowing families to stay together on their ancestral land, producing high quality coffee and delicious honey. Perfect for sweetening up your tea, a low-calories snack for the kids, or just a quick pick-me-up for yourself! 100 Stix Per Bag. Kosher certified by Orthodox Union.
- Each HoneyStix holds 1 tsp (5 grams) of Honey
- Each HoneyStix Contains Organic Certified and Non-GMO Project Verefied Honey
- Only 15 calories per HoneyStix
- No artificial colors or ingredients
- Each HoneyStix is 6.5 inches long
- Kosher Certified by the Orthodox Union
How to eat HoneyStix
How do I eat HoneyStix” you ask? There are many ways to open HoneyStix, but this is our favorite:
- Hold one end of the Straw.
- Bite or pinch the seam.
- The end will pop open!
- Slide your thumb and forefinger from the bottom end of the straw towards your mouth to push out the sweet nectar inside.
Please note: We measure HoneyStix by weight. Quantities may vary slightly.