This suit will fit most people who weigh 125-150 lbs and are between 5' and 5'7" tall.
It's important to make sure that you choose the right size beekeeping suit. If you choose a beekeeping suit that's too small or too large, it won't be comfortable, and more importantly, it won't provide the best protection while working with your bees. Here are a few helpful hints on picking the right size beekeeping suit.
- Most people will fit into the same size suit that they wear in a t-shirt.
- Can't decide if you should get the large or the XL? We always recommend picking the larger size.
To make sure you choose the right size beekeeping suit, here are some more detailed guidelines for measuring:
- Measure the circumference of the widest part of your chest by placing the tape under your arms and wrapping it around your torso
- Measure your waist by wrapping the measuring tape around the stomach right above the hips.
- Measure your inseam by running the tape on the inside of your leg all the way from your pelvic area down to your ankle
Size Small Beekeeping Suit Measurements:
Inseam - 29"
Chest - 34" to 36"
Waist - 30" to 32"