We deliver orders using our own fleet of BioDiesel-fueled trucks whenever possible. Our delivery vehicles serve areas along the I-5 corridor from Southern Oregon to Seattle, as well as central Oregon and the Oregon coast. Free delivery is available on specific route delivery days provided you are within our delivery area and meet our delivery minimums. For customers who order frequently and can easily receive shipments, route sales offers convenience and saves fuel. Accounts must qualify for minimum yearly sales for consideration on our GloryBee Trucking Fleet.
To set up a wholesale route account with us, please contact a GloryBee Distribution Sales Account Representative today. To expedite the process, you can also apply for an account and we will contact you to complete your account set-up.
Requirements for Route Delivery
1. Credit approval is required prior to setting up an account. This requires completing a GloryBee Foods Credit application.
2. If your delivery location is outside our established route area, special delivery arrangements need to be discussed prior to opening a GloryBee Foods account. These special delivery requirements include locations that require: lift gate, inside delivery, appointment needed, and residential areas.
3. Delivery location must be on a paved road with weight limits that can accommodate a 4-axle truck and trailer. No dead end, turnaround type streets or stops deemed unsafe. Tractor trailer truck access and parking is required.
4. Be aware that in certain locations, GloryBee may need to make late evening or early morning deliveries. This will be determined when the account is set up. All deliveries will fall within a standard 4 hour delivery window.
5. All LTL (Less-Than-Truckload Freight) placed by 3:30pm PST, will ship the following business day. For orders outside the Pacific Northwest, please allow an extra day. If you have specific document requirements, additional lead time may be required.
- Orders entered prior to 10:30 am PST will ship same day and deliver based on distance from Eugene, Oregon
- Before 3:30pm PST will ship following day. – Order must be ordered by 15:30 PST in order to be processed to ship the following day. Orders beyond the Pacific NW will deliver depending upon final destination.
6. Account must qualify for minimum yearly sales for consideration on our GloryBee Trucking Fleet.
Please contact your sales representative for delivery dates and cutoff times. GloryBee will be closed for all major holidays - contact our sales department for more information at 1-800-456-7923.
Delivery Via GloryBee Truck
|Minimums good from May 15, 2020 through July 31, 2020
Order Minimum for Free Delivery
|Washington (I-5 Corridor to S. of Everett)
|Washington (Peninsula & Everett North)
|Mid Valley Oregon
Disclaimer: Minimums outlined are to be used as a guide. Service fees and unknown variables about specific deliveries will alter minimums or require additional fees to be applied. For inquiries about your specific account you will need to call a GloryBee Sales Representative to finalize your deadline, order minimum, and delivery schedule. This offer does not apply to items that must ship via expedited methods such as Royal Jelly.