This blend of hard red winter and hard red spring wheat has been designed for artisan bread and replicates older milling techniques. The higher ash value increases the nutritional value of the flour without compromising its baking performance. This flour is not quite white flour and not quite whole grain. This flour is perfect sourdough, rustic European, and American style breads of any shape and size. This flour also works very well in laminated doughs and quick doughs ... especially cookies.
- Protein / 12.5%**
- Ash / 0.85%
- Blend / Hard Red Winter and Hard Red Spring Wheat
- Flour treatment / Malted with Organic Malted Barley Flour
Central Milling recommends that you store this flour in a cool and dry place. 65˚F and 60% humidity is ideal. The flour will keep for 6 months to a year under these storage conditions.
- 100% Organic / Utah Department of Agriculture and Food (UDAF)
- Kosher / Orthodox Union
- Stored in a SQF Certified Facility
- GloryBee is FSMA Compliant