Enjoy the delicate sweetness of Coffee Blossom Honey from the highland regions of Chiapas, Mexico. Coffee farmers rely on coffee as their main source of income, but struggle to support their families between harvests. GloryBee partners with Food 4 Farmers to help coffee farmers supplement their income by starting beekeeping businesses and producing high quality honey. 1% of sales from our Coffee Blossom HoneyStix is donated to Food 4 Farmers. Our financial support provides beekeeping equipment for coffee farmers, while Food 4 Farmers provides training and building capacity. Bees help coffee too! Keeping bees on coffee farms can improve coffee crop yields by as much as 50%, and selling honey between coffee harvests delivers year-round income for farmers and their families. To learn more about this partnership and Coffee Blossom Honey, visit our Food4Farmers page.
HoneyStix are great as a quick pick-me-up snack, take-along to sweeten coffee or tea, or give to kids as a natural alternative to candy.
- Each HoneyStix holds approximately 1 tsp (5 grams) of honey
- Only 15 calories per HoneyStix
- No artificial colors or ingredients
- Each HoneyStix is 6.5 inches long
- Kosher Certified by the Orthodox Union
How to Eat HoneyStix
How do I eat HoneyStix you ask? There are many ways to open HoneyStix, but this is our favorite:
- Hold one end of the Straw.
- Bite or pinch the seam.
- The end will pop open!
- Slide your thumb and forefinger from the bottom end of the straw toward your mouth to push out the sweet nectar inside.